Matchday Travel

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo Till I Die
Team Supported: Darlington

Matchday Travel

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Is there any chance of 1883 sorting some coaches out for every game. Especially these friendly games as they are going to be hard to get to especially Northalerton and Crook! Is there any plans to get a coach for the Whitby game on the 14th July?
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

Hilly

Re: Matchday Travel

Post by Hilly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I'm sure The Supporters Club still aim to put on some form of transport for the forthcoming season so might not be a relevant question for here.

As with everything though it depends on the demand.

P.S. Crook isn't exactly hard to get to!

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 pm

The Supporters Club, as far as I know, are running coaches from Darlo to Bishop for home games, and will be for the odd away game eg Penrith, Celtic Nation. Can't see them running buses to friendlies, they never have done previously. Northallerton is hard to get to, seriously?
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Darlo Till I Die wrote:Is there any chance of 1883 sorting some coaches out for every game. Especially these friendly games as they are going to be hard to get to especially Northalerton and Crook! Is there any plans to get a coach for the Whitby game on the 14th July?
Right just calm down for a minute 1. There is plans to put buses on for home games 2. The supporters club never put coaches on for friendly games, there's no point 3. For the Northalerton game, the best thing to do is to get on the train (about £5 return I think) and walk to the ground which is roughly about a mile (20-30 minute walk) For the Crook game, there is a bus service that goes from Darlington to Crook (X1) Although I'm not sure when the last 1 from crook to Darlington is. 4. I've got a minibus on for the whitby game and you're more than welcome to come at £10

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 am

Big Tim wrote:3. For the Northalerton game, the best thing to do is to get on the train (about £5 return I think) and walk to the ground which is roughly about a mile (20-30 minute walk)
I know you are fat but do you have short legs too? ;)

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm

loan_star wrote:
Big Tim wrote:3. For the Northalerton game, the best thing to do is to get on the train (about £5 return I think) and walk to the ground which is roughly about a mile (20-30 minute walk)
I know you are fat but do you have short legs too? ;)
Cheeky twat :lol:

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Post by Tori_Gill » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Darlo Till I Die wrote:Is there any chance of 1883 sorting some coaches out for every game. Especially these friendly games as they are going to be hard to get to especially Northalerton and Crook! Is there any plans to get a coach for the Whitby game on the 14th July?
We wont be putting coaches on for friendlies, don't think we ever did but the Supporters Club are sorting out the transport for the other games.
Let's be proud of what we have achieved, Darlington Football Club needs to survive so let's all be in this together because this is your club now and your club needs you.