Re: Speedier Response

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

BaronsCourtQuaker
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by BaronsCourtQuaker » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:38 am

I have taken this from a thread that seems to have been 'locked'

"Right - that *should* be all confirmation emails out for all money in up until the bank's close of business on Thursday.

I still have about half a dozen where people have given me hooky email addresses, and a few unmatched bank transfers (especially from Crowd Cube, as they helpfully came without references), to match, but they will be attempted tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience while we got this straightened out folks - it was no small task in the end"

I still have not recieved any confirmation on recipt of my money. I am interested in sponsoring a player, however am not comfortable doing this until I know my first donation as been recieved.

Can anyone help?

divas

Post by divas » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:20 pm

BaronsCourtQuaker wrote:I have taken this from a thread that seems to have been 'locked'

"Right - that *should* be all confirmation emails out for all money in up until the bank's close of business on Thursday.

I still have about half a dozen where people have given me hooky email addresses, and a few unmatched bank transfers (especially from Crowd Cube, as they helpfully came without references), to match, but they will be attempted tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience while we got this straightened out folks - it was no small task in the end"

I still have not recieved any confirmation on recipt of my money. I am interested in sponsoring a player, however am not comfortable doing this until I know my first donation as been recieved.

Can anyone help?
Hi

PM me your name.

herts_darlo

Post by herts_darlo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 pm

BaronsCourtQuaker wrote:I have taken this from a thread that seems to have been 'locked'

Can anyone help?
Please can you drop a line to questions@1883cic.org or PM me and I'll get it chased for you. Thanks.

divas

Post by divas » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

We're sorted