Concessions/

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

therifles
Team Supported: Darlington

Concessions/

Post by therifles » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Could any body advise on what the criteria is to be eligable for the concessions, I.E. Age, forces, MOD,student etc. thanks in advance..

herts_darlo

Re: Concessions/

Post by herts_darlo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm

therifles wrote:Could any body advise on what the criteria is to be eligable for the concessions, I.E. Age, forces, MOD,student etc. thanks in advance..
Pensioners, students or current serving members of the armed forces.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 pm

herts_darlo wrote:
therifles wrote:Could any body advise on what the criteria is to be eligable for the concessions, I.E. Age, forces, MOD,student etc. thanks in advance..
Good idea charging Armed Forces Members as a concession.

A quick question regarding the Forces, once we get up and running with the business and keep it steady, would it be possible to set up some kind of affiliation with the Army e.g. The Rifles who recruit heavily from this area, or even a link up with Help For Heroes, we could even have our own Armed Forces day once a season with day long things going on...

I understand it is probaly nobodies priority right now, but maybe work on it in future..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

herts_darlo

Post by herts_darlo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 am

fozzovmurton wrote:
herts_darlo wrote:
Good idea charging Armed Forces Members as a concession.

A quick question regarding the Forces, once we get up and running with the business and keep it steady, would it be possible to set up some kind of affiliation with the Army e.g. The Rifles who recruit heavily from this area, or even a link up with Help For Heroes, we could even have our own Armed Forces day once a season with day long things going on...

I understand it is probaly nobodies priority right now, but maybe work on it in future..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Can you take this as I'll put it on a "to do" list for now? I agree btw...

Feel free to chuck an email to questions@1883cic.org in a couple of months if you feel it's not been progressed or has been neglected, but today I'm worried about post and about VAT.

One thing at a time... :lol: